Baker Tilly implements a modern internal audit based on the idea that the internal auditor is an integral part of the organization working together with managers, employees, and key personnel in order to promote the organization and achieve its goals through the effective use of human and financial resources.
The Internal Audit Department performs comprehensive operational reviews, testing efficiency, effectiveness, risk management, integrity etc., while helping the management and the board provide added value to the organization. We review, in depth, the nature of an organization’s activities, in all the areas of its operation.
The department is managed by Miguel Aljanati, CPA. Our extensive experience allows us to understand, prepare and act in cooperation with the company’s various forums, including those in charge of the overall control functions.
The department offers services in the following areas:
- Internal audit services
- Assistance in establishing an internal audit unit within the organization, to a suitable level for the organization
- Building complex control processes
- Training and lectures on audit and internal control
- Mapping and analyzing risk exposures
- Formulating recommendations for annual/multi annual work plans based on the mapping and analysis step
- Performing reviews and reporting on them
News and Updates
All the articles, tips and updates in this field Internal Audit
All you need to know about Taxation and Accounting requirements from Israeli companies: Limited companies: TaxationTh ...
This article will examine the area of startup companies and the enhanced benefits that investors in these companies can ...
the issue of the termination of residency in Israel and the new form issued by the Tax Authority for this purpose. One o ...